HR at Anmol Industries Limited
Views:489 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Anmol Industries - Head - New Product Development (18-22 yrs)
Job Description :
Role : Head New Product Development
Direct Reporting : Managing Director
Location : Kolkata-HO
Department : R&D
The core responsibility of this role was to lead the technical design and commercialization of products (Both Infant/Toddler/Adult Nutrition and Indulgent products), including New Product Development (NPD)- Innovation, Productivity, Maintenance (Brand Renovation), Project Management and Quality improvement initiatives to deliver business growth and margin improvement objectives under strict regulatory environment and nutritional guidelines
R&D/ New Product Development :
- Lead R&D Team for New Product development & Innovation. Development of new food products & modification of existing ones.
- Complete market benchmarking to arrive at product /concept understanding i.e., CIR (Competitor Intelligence Report)
- Preparation of Master formula, Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR), SOPs for new products and supervise products and their ingredient composition as per predefined specifications.
- Coordinating the entire product development including requirement analysis, finalizing specifications, designing, prototype development & testing activities. Prototype samples development, evaluation & benchmarking with internal & external panels.
Consumer Understanding :
- Training the sensory panel & enabling the sensory team to perform in co-ordination & give insights into the profiling of the products.
- Understanding consumer preference across the food categories & flavour preference.
- Expertise in Generating Project brief through BM, TG, VOC (Voice of the Customer), FGD (focus group Discussion) & FOT (Full Offer Test) to deliver best product as per consumer insight & market demand.
- Expertise in planning, conducting, analyzing & presenting data from in depth Qualitative / Large scale quantitative market research studies.
- Developing techno-marketing & quality questionnaire through strong product, process, technical or application knowledge.
Techno-commercial & TPO Development :
- Coordinating the entire product development from concept generation, formulation, DOEs, prototype samples development, evaluation & benchmarking with internal & external panels till final successful commercialization.
- Leads the new Vendor Development for the product portfolio (manufacturing) includes vendor strength, capacity, cost management.
Process Planning / Cost Saving Initiatives :
- Development of cost-effective versions of existing products through replacement of RM as well optimization of process.
People Management & Budget :
- Set performance Goals for R&D Team & review performance periodically.
- Develop the people through development plans by organizing training session, mentoring & regular feedback.
- Manage Product Development Budget. Ensure all projects are within defined cost.
Required Criteria :
Qualification: B.Tech (Food Tech)/M.SC
Experience: Min 18years (Biscuit Industries preferable)
Location: West Bangal- Dankuni
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.