Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:3400 Applications:711 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
ANI Technologies - Senior Manager - Strategy - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-9 yrs)
About Us: Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfilment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from over 6,00,000 vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Support management team to develop strategic roadmap - where to play, how to win and whether to acquire/develop new capabilities
- Develop market-landscape and detailed business understanding across a wide range of players/industries - mobility categories, infrastructure services, platform solutions etc.
- Identify global-trends and conduct market-assessment of new business opportunities - market attractiveness, existing capabilities and synergies with Ola
- Evaluate potential inorganic growth opportunities via M&A, investment and strategic partnerships and drive end-to-end execution via sourcing, due-diligence and business integration etc.
- Assist business leaders in annual/quarterly planning, resource and capital allocation decisions
- Drive and support execution of go-to-market strategy of new businesses and cross-functional strategic initiatives across different businesses and functions
- MBA or B. Tech. from Tier-1 institutes with minimum 4 years of experience in business and/or strategy development
- Previous strategy consulting experience in top-tier consulting firms or investment /M&A associate from top-tier financial institution
- Previous experience in fast-paced technology start-up would be a plus
Other Skills/Abilities :
- Superior analytical, relationship building, strategic thinking, and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and unstructured problems
- Ability to create presentations and conduct analysis with minimum oversight
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate with functional leaders and management team
- What to look for at Ola?
- Ola-Story A brief on how we have grown and come so far.
- Ola-Mission and Vision Know us better
- Ola-Media Visit our media page