Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1350 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Angara eCommerce - Manager/Senior Manager - Social Media & Branding (10-15 yrs)
About the Company:
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), world's one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of ten years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and ideation for Angara Branding on Social Media
- Leveraging the strategic partnerships with top brands to increase brand recall, reach and engagement with potential customers
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for Angara; focusing on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
- Creating content which has the potential to go viral
- ROI driven strategy and execution of social media paid ads.
- Coordinate with Creative & content team for ideation of concepts and copywriting for banner Ads and organic posts, in line with the overall brand strategy.
- Influencer Marketing for overall brand building, customer engagement and reach.
- Social Listening and ORM of Angara Brand across the social channels
- Optimizing the existing campaigns and A/B testing for better returns
- Complementing the email campaigns for the customer-led promotions/offers
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research. Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Complement other marketing channel like SEM, SEO for a better customer experience.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 10-15 years of Social Media Marketing experience preferred. Online branding experience is a plus
- Demonstrates creativity and enthused interest in Social Media.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms including (but not limited to) Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Candidates who have worked on social media and branding strategy for US market will be preferred
- Expertise in generating (viral) content for social media platforms to encourage user engagement including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side for data driven decisions.
- Is a team player, with the confidence to take lead and guide others in the team
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses ability to identify potential crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Any Graduate (MBA preferred)