Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:480 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Angara eCommerce - Manager/Senior Manager - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
Angara eCommerce - Manager/Senior Manager - eCommerce
About the Role :
- As a Manager/ Sr. Ecommerce Manager, you would help us win and expand in international markets. You will be responsible to discover, validate and prioritize international needs within the organization and manage projects through completion.
- You will be expected to help scale a thriving US-based organization for international growth.
Job Description :
1. Oversee all aspects of newly launched and/or to be launched international ecommerce business including business planning, online marketing, product management, merchandising, analytics, customer service and technology.
2. Successfully launch the websites as per business plans and requirements
3. Optimise the user experience on the website including navigation, content development, promotional campaigns.
4. Monitor in-depth the paid marketing campaigns and coordinate with the current team on a daily basis, to ensure the highest possible ROAS and overall ROI. Monitor and drive sales from different channels of marketing including SEO, SEM, marketplaces, Email, Social and others.
5. Data-driven approach and very strong knowledge of Omniture, Google analyticsAbility to turn analysis into actionable plans and submit reports with findings and suggestions for reporting and senior management.
6. Identifies risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project. Identify, create and channelize new areas of opportunities in ecommerce sales
7. Overlook the day to day management of online sales to ensure effective and timely delivery and continuous growth through sales optimization and customer satisfaction.
8. Partner closely with Business Leaders, Customer Service, Operational, and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with overall business goals
9. Build, lead and guide different cross-functional teams as required, to effectively drive execution and performance.
10. Create KPIs for the teams and drive the teams towards achievement of their KPIs. As a strong team leader, Guide different teams of operations, product, marketing, merchandising, accounts and analytics for achieving its overall business goal
11. Develop knowledge around business and functional domains and understand business and process-related challenges to identify and execute improvement opportunities through a blend of process re-engineering, process simplification and process management.
12. Have a flexible schedule with the ability to overlap with IST and international time zones as per requirements.
13. Travel as per business requirement
Skills to perform this role :
1. Proven success in managing web/e-commerce related projects and initiatives
2. Experience in managing SEM accounts with international geographies is a plus
3. Excellent analytical skills is mandate. Hands-on tools like Google Analytics/ Omniture.
4. Bilingual abilities and international business experience especially projects related to Europe/ Australia/ Canada or Japan would be a plus
5. An exceptional listener and a skilled communicator, both verbal and written
6. Solid work ethics, Detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter
7. Able to work comfortably in ambiguity
8. Strong commitment to timeliness, accuracy and organization.
9. Ability to multi-task & believes in Roll up your sleeves attitude
Qualification & Experience :
- 6-10 years of overall experience with 5+ years of relevant in project management/ product management in launching and managing international ecommerce initiatives
- B. Tech (CS stream preferred) or bachelors degree in a business discipline
- Chartered Accountant/ MBA with international product management/international operations management is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoints, Word, Excel, etc.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and other analytical tools like Omniture.
- Experience with issue and bug management systems such as the Atlassian suite (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) would be preferred
- International business/work Visa preferred