Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4729 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Angara eCommerce - Executive/Senior Executive - Product Management (2-3 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including various cross-functional teams.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then help in executing implementation of those ideas by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, IT, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Collaborate with Data science team and ensuring Data Science & Machine Learning is used to enhance consumer buying experience - Focused on extracting business value out of different algorithms.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories. Work collaboratively with IT, QA, Design and Analytics across sprints to determine the best implementation and reasonable launch timelines to deliver great customer experiences.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback Pre and post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally to the stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business Management or equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of progressively increasing responsibility within an - Online- environment (e-commerce) with a primary focus on Product Management.
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, tablet and mobile web
- Strong analysis skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passion for creating best user experience.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think, strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside the organization.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to accomplish goals.
- Strong Creative skills with ability to think out of the box.