Assistant General Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:830 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Angara eCommerce - AVP/VP - Brand Management (12-15 yrs)
About the Company :
- Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), world's one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of fourteen years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
- We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile:
A Brand Strategist with passion for brand building and creating lasting impression among consumers. Improving product sales and market share leading to accelerated business growth and long-term brand value.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop a coherent marketing strategy for the company, including but not limited to a compelling brand story, positioning, key message, creative and communication elements, basis an understanding of competitive analysis & consumer behavior.
- To be the custodian of the consumer's voice and provide consumer insights through marketing research.
- Define Branding strategies and road maps including the short term and long-term strategies and monitor the performance in order to make necessary updates and improvements.
- Creative thinker with a passion for ideas and deep understanding of all digital channels as a means for brand to communicate with online audiences.
- Establish the business's brand building strategies across all channels.
- Manage and maintains program specific research efforts inclusive of customer insights, customer segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments.
- Formulation of new brand strategies, improvement of existing brand strategies, and the capitalization of the brand on any emergent opportunities.
- Creating Brand Guidelines and implementing the same across the website and should be consistent across all marketing channels.
- Responsible to oversee the creation of the business's content; for example, newsletter, blogs, social influencers, annual reports, and other marketing collateral materials.
- Prioritizing media opportunities, making necessary coordination with appropriate persons in organizing and preparing presentations, speeches, talking points, and other external media relations materials.
- Actively engages, cultivates, and manages press relationships that ensure the coverage of the business- s/product's programs, events.
- Exposure of taking Brand Globally
Required Skills and Experience:
- 12+ Years of experience.
- US and International Market Exposure.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with an aptitude for evaluating innovative opportunities.
- Superior Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience in consumer product industry into luxury
- MBA with specialization in Marketing from a reputed Business school