Assistant General Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:539 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Angara eCommerce - Assistant General Manager/General Manager - Product Management (7-10 yrs)
Assistant General Manager/General Manager - Product Management
About The Company :
- Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), worlds one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of fourteen years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
- We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile :
- The Product personnel would be responsible for complete product lifecycle, where in he/she will collaborate closely with the stakeholders to identify, define, and design solutions to improve user growth, product discovery, search quality and overall customer experience onsite.
- Collaborate with the teams to translate vision into solutions which will drive business results.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Lead Online Product Vision for different functional areas and translate vision into business results:
- Establish and drive the product strategy and vision for e-Commerce site
- Define and manage the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. Release plan for focus areas and manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including the senior leadership team.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including various cross-functional teams.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then lead the implementation of those ideas by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Operations, Merchandising, IT, Marketing etc.
- Conduct user & site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Guide and strategize to conduct different research methodologies including User testing and AB testing for best results
- Ensure a healthy level of consistency for the team in terms of direction and prioritization by ensuring the backlog is groomed and prioritized according to the overall strategy and product roadmap.
- Work with Marketing, UX, Analytics, IT and Merchandising team to improvise the functionalities on the website.
- Responsible for metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business Management or equivalent experience.
- MBA from premier institute