Assistant General Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:343 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Angara eCommerce - AGM/GM/AVP - Search Engine Optimization (10-15 yrs)
AGM/GM/AVP - SEO Head
About The Company :
- Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), worlds one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry.
- In a span of fourteen years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
- We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry.
- Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile : The Role requires the personal to be skilled in all of the SEO aspects including Technical and International SEO.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Create, communicate and execute an effective strategy that will significantly increase SEO rankings and organic traffic for the US as well as other international websites of Angara.
- Conduct research and analyses using multiple tools, including Adobe Analytics, Moz, Keyword search, etc., to draw insights and develop new strategies for improving rankings and conversions.
- Identify and monitor SEO KPIs. Take ownership and build the toolset for SEO.
- Auditing and analyzing: identify issues, find the root cause, and experiment with solutions at scale to improve SEO performance across geographies.
- Troubleshoot complex site issues by fixing them directly or through the Engineering team.
- Stay updated on industry trends and contemporary practices in SEO, and Google algorithm updates. Understand the implications for our business and take action to quickly seize the opportunity and reduce risk
- Conduct SEO experiments using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and prove their effectiveness.
- Identify strategic opportunities and prioritize them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance between short-term and long-term performance.
- Create a fraud-proof and effective link-building strategy.
- B.Tech from a premier institute.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
Required Skills :
- Must have a proven track record of delivering high growth in SEO traffic for a business operating at a large scale and in multiple geographies.
- In-depth technical understanding of SEO challenges and solutions.
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools and other market-leading tool for tracking user activity on websites and mobile apps for SEO.
- Experienced troubleshooter with high proficiency in relevant diagnostic tools.
- Aware of the latest industry trends and strategies in SEO and organic growth.
- Creative and data-driven with advanced problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Experience in the ecommerce industry.
- Self-motivated, team player and dedicated professional.