Assistant General Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:128 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Angara eCommerce - AGM/DGM - Content Development (14-20 yrs)
About the Company
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), world's one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of fourteen years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile:
- Ultimately, the job will be to think like a publisher/journalist, leading the development of content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real time implementation of content strategies
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Conducting periodic competitive audits.
- Ensuring consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies.
- Grow our subscriber base.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10-15 Years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.)
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language
- Strong analytical skills, combined with an aptitude for evaluating innovative opportunities
- The ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve company's stated goals
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns. Ability to work in a 24 hour project cycle-utilizing teams or contractors in other countries.
- Basic technical understanding
- Superior Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ecommerce experience
- Managing large teams in a multi-lingual environment
- Proven track-record Mentorship and training of the team
- Conflict Management skills
- Global Market Exposure
- Experience in consumer product industry into luxury
- Master's Degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA with specialization in Marketing from a reputed Business school.