Human Resource at Aneja Associates
Views:3030 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Aneja Associates - Internal Auditor (12-18 yrs)
1. Project Management: Responsible for managing the life cycle of the assignment. Resource allocation, audit project plans etc.
2. Key Account Management: Develop relations with new clients.
3. Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with existing clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings
4. Prior work experience in internal audit covering corporate treasury and risk, experience in a liquidity risk management function or corporate treasury
5. Represent the team & Submit the Audit recommendation to the Audit Committee.
6. Play a key role in development of team through coaching, mentoring, training and advising.
7. Should have a good understanding of market practices in relation to banking industry
8. Should be conversant with regulatory requirements from RBI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.