Anchor Allied Factory LLC - Senior System Analyst (5-12 yrs)
- The Senior System Analyst will help expedite our operational excellence initiative across all Anchor Allied divisions, production units and sites. We are looking for a Senior System Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our ERP product and software's features.
- The role will partake in all aspects of improvement programs; implementation programs and assist with multiple work streams and projects regionally.
- The incumbent will engage regional and local leadership and investigate functional activities with a view to making them more efficient. The Senior System Analyst will play a key role by testing systems and providing competitive commercial solutions.
- This role is expected to be innovative by building new systems or revamping existing areas of the business such that hard work is transformed into smart work.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Create, analyse and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Think out of the box and develop enduring solutions and implement after sufficient testing and user-acceptance.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution including development of meaningful reports for users.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Develop and establish the blueprint for the way we work which can be implemented across divisions at Anchor Allied.
- Champion continuous improvement and lean thinking through workshops and managing and delivering projects at all levels of the organization
- Lead complex projects that cut across various organizational, functional and international boundaries.
- Identify improvement opportunities within the divisions/sections continuously, ensure the implementation, measure results and benchmark the results of the implemented projects.
- Be the custodian of business information and act as the single source of truth for varied business requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in a business or technical discipline.
- 5 to 12 years of experience; out of which s/he must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role / senior role.
- Broad project management experience, having lead major cross functional / cross site improvement projects with significant business benefits.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Possess Strong Technical Skill - Oracle SQL/PLSQL, BI tools, Report developer.
- A high level of business acumen,
- Collaborate between functions to drive process improvement and add value.
- Possess great interpersonal and leadership skills, and be proactive, self-motivated, logical and objective.
- Strong and proven track record of process improvement and demonstrable exposure to ERP Orion Version (10X or 11J); Data Base Administration and Management.
- Ability to manage cybersecurity requirements for the ERP Orion including formulation of BCP as well as responding to DRP including mock-drills.
- Ability to develop solutions for business changes as well as develop reports in ERP Orion for analysis and compliance.
- Ability to drive change and continuous improvement. Strong communication and facilitation skills are a definite requirement, as you must be able to clearly explain technical solutions in 'non-tech speak' to colleagues - who may not be familiar with very specialist language or highly literate in computers.
- Ability to decompose and restructure complex issues, draws out meaningful business insights by synthesizing information from multiple sources (interviews, reports, raw data, etc.).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.