Senior HR Executive at ANB Global
Views:5845 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
ANB Global - Sales Consultant/Business Development Manager (4-7 yrs)
The job profile will include engagement with senior leadership teams across the region/world as per the profile of the candidate. Ability to articulate thought leadership in areas pertaining to cyber risk. A key element in the candidate is their ability to strategize and the sales function and take it to the next level, mentor senior team mates and meet aggressive targets. Knowledge and positioning of various other solutions products in the entire cyber security landscape will be an added advantage.
In short we are looking for a go-getter, as opportunity is NOW. If you believe you have the ability to do this please reach out to us
About the Company :
- ARCON specializes in enterprise risk-control solutions. Founded in 2006, the Mumbai, India-based Company, which stands strongly supported by its three founding principles - Predict, Protect, and Prevent- is globally known for its advanced threat detection and prevention solutions.
- With its highly advanced software called ARCOS, ARCON provides a comprehensive threat and vulnerability monitoring solution to safeguard privileged credentials- super-user accounts with elevated authorization to access the shared administrative accounts, privileged personal accounts, application accounts and emergency accounts. The company's Privileged Identity Management suite (PIM) also called as Privileged Access Management (PAM), blocks unauthorized access or misuse of privileged accounts from compromised insiders and external malefactors.
Know More @ https://arconnet.com/products/privileged-access-management
Its ARSIM helps companies to comply with the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) requirements. It's an automated information management, security and risks assessment tool to identify risks for the operating system, database and webservers.
Know More @ https://arconnet.com/products/secure-configuration-management
While we are the market leaders in India and the Middle East region, we are fast gaining traction in the growing African market, APAC region and Americas, supported by our growing global network of partners.
Know More @ https://arconnet.com/products/governance-risk-management-compliance
About 250+ companies, spanning wide-ranging industries, have integrated our award-winning security solutions in millions of devices safeguarding 1000s of servers as of today.
JD for the Sales Consultant /Business Development Manager
- 4-7 Years of experience in roadmap and storyboarding for range of solution possibilities to meet business requirements.
- Should have experience in international Market like APAC, EMEA, Etc.
- Must have to travel 70 % to all international location and to stay in location at least 3 Month
- Responsible to achieve the Sales target and the revenue.
- Responsible for designing solution workflow pipeline with customer requirements and technical possibilities.
- Responsible for setting up and prepare demos for customers
- Articulating business requirements to technical team
- Responsible to develop the channel Sales and partner.
- Support Sales Teams with client meetings, presentations, and proposals
- Assessing market trends and inculcating learning into Go-To-Market plan.
Technical requirements :
- Experience in working with aggressive timelines and dynamic requirements.
- Hands-on experience in Pre sales of cyber security product.
- Ability to understand the business requirement from different perspectives and personas
- Great communications skills with various audiences from developers to customers to executives.
- Comfortable managing and leading through influence
- Ability to Engage the Executive member in the international Market.
- Capable in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Preferred past experience:
- Experience in providing enterprise Security strategic consulting service to Executives (CTO/CIOs)
- Able to understand business view and customer needs
- Cyber Security platform experience must require
- Knowledge on Solution selling and enterprise sale of Cyber Security product.
- B.E (Any Specialization) or BSc- Computer Science
- 4-7 years work experience (preferably in IT/Tech industry)
- Good Communication Skill.
For Further recruitment process kindly provide your Update CV and the Basic information like :
Reason for the job Change:
ANB Consulting Co. Pvt. Ltd
Office No. 901,Kamla Executive Park, Off Andheri-Kurla Road,
J. B. Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai 400 059
Mobile: +91 7503906881 | Boardline: +91 (22) 4221 5304
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.