Senior HR Executive at ANB Global
Views:7813 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:321
ANB Global - Head/VP/Manager - Business Development/Sales (7-20 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Head Business Development/ BDM/VP - Sales for Mumbai
Year of Experience :7-20 Years
Job Location :Mumbai
JD for Head Business Development/ BDM/ VP-Sales - Mumbai
Duties And Major Responsibility
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new and existing technical relationships within prospective accounts and current active customers for gamut of Global Business Development for cyber security Domain.
- Present Arcon technical value proposition to customers and partners effectively
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct and Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Documentation of client feature requests and issues in CRM system
- Support Arcon and partner seminars and industry trade shows
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Develop technical knowledge of Arcon and associated technologies
- Assume the role of a mentor to other system engineers when appropriate
- Create training content for the SE organization when appropriate
- Business Development for cyber-security solution Privileged Access Management solution ( PAM /PIM) for Australia, New Zealand & Africa territory.
- Market research, channel developments, Partner on-boarding, Partner development.
- Targeting key, enterprise accounts, accounts profiling, engagement with IT heads, CISO & CIO's.
- Responsible for Generating ROI for the entire team.
- Developing business opportunities that are strategic from a revenue perspective or complex in nature, requiring high-level complex selling skills
- Facilitating the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet and exceed assigned business goals. Working with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively tracking joint sales pipeline and annual revenue targets.
- Develop and execute marketing plans, programs and campaigns designed to build the sales pipeline, generate leads and accelerate opportunities. The goal was to work in close coordination with Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, and agencies in the development and execution of field marketing plans to successfully organize, schedule and facilitate campaigns, programs, events and other marketing initiatives globally and according to predetermined budget.
- Responsible for meeting quarterly metrics such as business development, lead generations, lead conversions and ascertaining new prospects. Identified, negotiated and managed relationships with key resellers and distributors
- Creating impactful and differentiated product positioning and messaging, understanding the market and competitive landscape.
- Managing product launch activities and providing marketing guidance to cross-functional teams in offering management, performance marketing, and sales
- Developing marketing campaigns materials including collateral assets and compelling marketing offers to drive pipeline and achieve revenue growth objectives
- Creating thought leadership content including writing blogs, speaking engagements, client presentations and more
- Creating impactful sales tools and support enablement efforts for sellers and partners with presentations, demos, training, and white papers
- Serve as a subject matter expert at ARCON customer events, and webinars including attending and speaking at customer, partner and industry events, webinars, customer engagements and more
- Successful candidates will have a thorough understanding of the security landscape and be able to collaborate cross-functionally with performance marketing, sales, offering management and development
- Demonstrated writing and content development skills and the ability to create compelling marketing collateral
- Demonstrated presentation and speaking skills
- Collaborative across the organization, working across teams in marketing, sales, research, offering management with the ability to navigate across multiple groups
Desired Skills and Experience
- MIS/Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Any B.Tech or MBA or Equivalent Education Qualification.
- Strong experience in 12-20 Year of Experience in same domain
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- An understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations that meet functional, technical and regulatory requirements
- Prior experience with Arcon Software solutions is preferred or relevant experience with enterprise applications, security management, systems management, identity management, and/or policy management solutions preferred especially in the IAM and SIEM space
- Scripting knowledge in domain like (Cyber Security, enterprise risk-control solutions, Privileged Identity Management, Privileged Access Management)
For Further recruitment process kindly provide your Update CV and the Basic information.
Reason for the job Change:
Abinash Mohapatra (Senior HR Executive)
ANB Consulting Co. Pvt. Ltd
Office No. 901,Kamla Executive Park, Off Andheri-Kurla Road,
J. B. Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai 400 059
Mobile: +91 7503906881 | Boardline: +91 (22) 4221 5304
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.