Manager at Anarock
Views:991 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Anarock - Revenue Recognition Role - Chartered Accountant (2-5 yrs)
Revenue Recognition - Chartered Accountant
We are looking for an energetic and experienced qualified chartered accountants with 2-to-4-year experience to join our finance team. As part of our team, the incumbent should possess experience in Revenue Recognition, Accounts Payable and General Ledger Functions, with working knowledge of SAP (preferable), GST, TDS and relevant statutory laws.
The incumbent's key Responsibility areas will include:
- Invoicing and Revenue Recognition in a project centric environment post checking relevant contracts, terms, GST and other norms and internal controls applicable.
- Accounts Payable management within SLA's stipulated and accounting for the same by project.
- Reconciliation of project accounts for reimbursable spends and calculation of deferred revenue and accruals.
- Manage all revenue recognition queries for Audit along with the team
- Generating financial reports and statements that detail the status of projects and accounts receivable.
- Ensure healthy balance sheet relating to Revenue, AR and advances with action items tracked for closure.
- Ensure collections received are fully applied to AR based on information provided by business teams and dates of collection are maintained as per policy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.