Manager at Anarock
Views:3025 Applications:833 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Anarock - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (3-5 yrs)
Urgent opening for the post of Manager Financial Planning and Analysis with Real Estate Company.
Job Description :
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company's future operations
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments and Comparison with Budget.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Examining and evaluating the cost-efficiency of each department of the company.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years experience in FP&A.
- Hands on SAP.
- Experience in Statutory Audit will be an added advantage.
- CA is mandatory.