Manager at Anarock
Views:636 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Anarock - Land Acquisition - Real Estate (7-10 yrs)
1. Role - Land Services team
- The hire is for an exciting role in the land services team wherein the candidate will be involved in structuring real estate transactions across asset classes ( Residential, Commercial, Hospitality, Logistics, Co-living, Co-working etc.) across different cities depending on the requirement. The role will give the candidate an amazing learning curve as he/she will get exposure to the real estate industry, the senior management of all real estate developers, the large landowners in the country, PE funds, different asset classes and different business models which are used in the industry.
- Candidate will also develop the key skills of managing stakeholder relationships, strategic thinking, crisis management, negotiation and sales experience.
2. Job responsibilities
- Identify transaction opportunities in the market - Meeting landowners, developers and fund houses
- Preparing detailed presentations on each opportunity and presenting them to the buyers/ large developers
- Creating and implementing innovative solutions to deadlocks during the negotiations and lifecycle of the transaction
- Running of exclusive mandates - Bid process /auctions / private treaty negotiations
- Developing strong relationships with other consultants in the market who can create a pipeline of transactions for Anarock
- Conducting Site visits & client meetings
- Tracking of deal pipeline and preparing MIS reports for senior management.
Desired candidate profile :
- Prefer candidates from IPC- s, NBFC's and Real Estate Boutique.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.