Manager at Anarock
Views:821 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Anarock - Director - Creative (6-10 yrs)
Today developers have been channelizing their marketing budgets towards online platforms. At ANAROCK, we offer comprehensive digital marketing services to developers through our in-house experts and best-in-class tools required to connect with their buyers across platforms and listing portals. These services range from branding and performance marketing solutions, along with top-notch client management, marketing technology and reporting/analytics tools.
Managed over 200+ digital mandates, over 80+ clients across 13 cities in India
This role will be based out of Mumbai BKC Office. This position will be a part of central Creative Cell of ANAROCK Creative Agency.
The person will be heading creative operations Pan India.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
2. Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients- requirements.
3. Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
4. Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
5. Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients- needs as well as our own.
6. Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
7. Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
8. Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
Key Traits :
1. Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
2. Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
3. Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
4. Outstanding leadership and organization skills
5. Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
6. BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.