Manager at Anarock
Views:547 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Anarock - Business Development Role - Retail Leasing - Transactions (2-10 yrs)
Anarock - Retail Leasing - Transactions
Key Responsibilities : Business Development with core retail leasing expertise
Client Relations :
Key Performance measures :
- Client satisfaction survey
- KPIs / Master Agreement Reporting requirements
- Implementation of Best Practices / Innovation
- Cost savings initiatives
- Individual Performance Measurement Targets in appraisal. To be developed along with direct line manager.
Behaviors & Competencies :
- Strategic thinking : Demonstrating the ability to think broadly, create a shared vision, demonstrating thought leadership, creating sound strategies, anticipating and reacting to future challenges of the firm, business units and clients to influence rather than respond to the environment.
- New Business Development : Generating new business development through creative marketing, product or client development, prospecting, qualifying and prioritizing new client relationships.
Relationship Building :
- Internal - Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and generating a one firm culture.
- External - building trust and gaining respect, and providing superior client service through listening to clients, anticipating their needs, delivering the value they expect and supporting their long- term success.
People Development :
- Identifying and grooming talent, providing coaching, mentoring and feedback.
- Transfer of processes, knowledge, skills and expertise to organization.
KEY SKILL SETS/REQUIREMENTS :
- Degree holder with a minimum 2-8 years of experience.
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions based on retail specifications/compliance.
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.