Manager at Anarock
Views:1331 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Anarock - Assistant Vice President - Residential Sales (8-15 yrs)
Job description :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- People Management
- Business Development
- Client Relations
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Client satisfaction survey
- KPIs / Master Agreement Reporting requirements
- Implementation of Best Practices / Innovation
- Cost savings initiatives
- Individual Performance Measurement Targets in the appraisal. To be developed along with direct line manager.
- The building, shaping, and communicating the Firms values and culture; demonstrating integrity, personal responsibility, initiative, and the ability to energize, persuade or influence others.
- Acting as a leadership role model for ANAROCK by behaving consistently with cultural requirements, being viewed as one of the team rather than an outsider new to the culture.
- As a senior member of the team, work with the direct line manager in developing and training junior staff.
Strategic Thinking :
- Demonstrating the ability to think broadly, create a shared vision, demonstrating thought leadership, creating sound strategies, anticipating and reacting to future challenges of the firm, business units, and clients to influence rather than respond to the environment.
New Business Development:
- Generating new business development through creative marketing, product or client development, prospecting, qualifying, and prioritizing new client relationships.
- Internal - Promote open, constructive, and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and generating a one-firm culture.
- External- building trust and gaining respect, and providing superior client service through listening to clients, anticipating their needs, delivering the value they expect, and supporting their long-term success.
- Identifying and grooming talent, providing coaching, mentoring, and feedback.
- Transfer of processes, knowledge, skills, and expertise to the organization.
KEY SKILLS SETS / REQUIREMENTS :
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 15 years of experience
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Exposure and experience in dealing with multinational corporate organizations.
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.