Manager at Anarock
Views:1221 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Anarock - Administration Head (8-15 yrs)
About us :
- The ANAROCK Group is one of India's leading residential real estate services company having diversified interest across real estate value chain. Our Group Chairman, Mr. Anuj Puri is India's prominent thought leader in the real estate industry. He is an acknowledged expert on real estate opportunities both in India and across the globe. With over 27 years of illustrious journey, Mr. Anuj Puri was the former Chairman & Country Head of JLL India.
- ANAROCK is the coming together of two words. ANA - the mathematical fourth spatial dimension symbolizing our firms four core values of Ethics, Integrity, Transparency and Trust - and ROCK, the globally understood symbol of solidity and stability. We are committed to consistently deliver optimal value to our clients from the base of our core promise - Values over Value.
- The Groups key strategic business units comprise of Residential Business: broking & advisory services to clients; Investment Business: debt, equity and mezzanine funding and Research & Consulting Business.
- With a growing team of 1000+ professionals, ANAROCK operates in all key property markets across India - Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Lucknow and international presence in Dubai.
- We deliver not just the best for our customers, but most importantly, what's best for them.
Job Overview : Coordinating office activities and operations for All India to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Office Lease
- Fleet Management
- Occupancy Services
1. Space Management
2. Occupancy Planning
3. Co-ordinate office renovations and new office fit outs
- Closely working with all departments - HR, Finance, for any administration support
- Procurement Activities
- Vendor Management & Invoice processing
- Petty cash management
- Hotels & Guest House
- Telephone management
- Travel Desk
- Facility Management
- Team Management & Mentoring- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
Experience & Skills :
- Graduate/Post graduate with 8-15 years of experience in key admin role.
- Should have experience of at least 3 years is handling a team
- Good people skills