Talent Aquisition at Leading Recruitment Firm
Views:5031 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Anaplan Associate Manager - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
We are looking for Anaplan Associate Manager with 2-3 years hands-on experience in Anaplan model building.
Purpose of the Job:
- The ANAPLAN Manager is responsible to explore, develop and provide Finance with strong planning models for the zone. The planning models have to be standard across the Zone and should cover all area's of planning. Planning area's are Commercial, Supply, Capex, Cash flow and Target & Size of the Pie calculation. Planning should be performed for monthly forecast, the 1-year plan and the 3-year plan. The
- ANAPLAN tool should provide new way of planning delivering insights into business processes and data.
- The ANAPLAN Manager is in charge of developing, maintaining and elaborating planning models. He is responsible to establish a strong governance with IBS. He is the single point of contact for business and IBS for all ANAPLAN matters.
- The ANAPLAN Manager is in charge of the full solution and has to ensure common definitions cross zone.
- He has to ensure data accuracy and data consistency.
- Furthermore, he has to support Business in the standardization of planning processes and the elimination/decrease of manual work respectively manual calculations (incl. Excel calculations). He has to contribute to the acceleration of processes and ensure alignment across functions.
- He has the responsibility to leverage the tool capabilities outside Finance and outside the Zone Europe.
Main characteristics: (Challenges):
- Develop, maintain and elaborate planning models
- Standardization and simplification of planning processes
- Accelerate planning cycle
- Explore new planning processes
- Ensure accurate and consistent data quality cross zone
- Maintain master data and hierarchies
- Establish and maintain interfaces with applicable reporting tools (Qlik)
- Execute an expert role
- Reconciliation of different systems (e.g. BI - SAP - Cognos or BI)
- Tools which can be used easily by business (self-explanatory)
- Tools which can be maintained easily
- Tools which delivers data real-time
- Ensure a unique source of truth
- Build a strong foundation for the future
- Provide standard planning dashboards and reports not only to finance community but also to Sales (e.g. MACO, Daily Sales Volume) and Supply (e.g. SCFD Reporting)
- Act as expert
- Establish and maintain ANAPLAN Governance (managing the size of the workspace)
- Explore and exploit ANAPLAN capabilities outside Finance
- Act as administrator: granting access, maintaining access
Key dimensions: (headcount, volumes, market share, NNS, VILC, Capex, Cash flow and Ebitda)
Key planning dimensions (currently) for the zone are:
- MACO Indirect
- Brand P&L (Customer/Brand visibility)
- Cash Flow
- P&L (GTO, TAX, Discounts, NTO, VIC, VLC, FIC, FLC, ZBB, EBITDA)
Key contacts: (internal - external)
- BBP Directors / BBP Commercial / BBP Supply / BBP Capex & Cash flow
- Control Directors / Control
- ZBB Package Owners
- GCC BBP and GCC Control
- External: ANAPLAN
- External: Sonum
- External: Accenture
- External: Infosys
- Explore and exploit ANAPLAN capabilities
- SPOC for Finance team on Anaplan planning models improvements needed. Leads all enhancements of planning models.
- Define dashboards and standard reports on planning with respective process owners
- Ensure alignment between processes and owners (Control, Zone and Business unit level).
- Develop, maintain and elaborate planning models for all Finance area's supporting all planning cycles
- Analysis of business demand and end-to-end business processes. Identify synergies & reuse opportunities.
- Elaborate planning model design
- Make changes in Anaplan
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT): Coordinate & check user tests, co-execute UAT & validate results
- Keep Anaplan models size under control.
- Knowledge Management
- Maintaining process & solution documentation related to ANAPLAN
- Ensure correct usage of application functionality. Provide training.
- Coordinate & implement best practice
- Document and maintain regression test scripts
- Make sure all zonal business contingency plans are documented and kept up to date
- Maintain master data and hierarchies
- Provide access to Anaplan for the Finance team. Maintaining users roles. Reconcile ANAPLAN data with SAP, BI and Cognos Control after the creation of interfaces
- Support standardization processes and calculation methodologies
- Challenge business to use planning tools
- Challenge business to explore and generate new insights based on ANAPLAN data
- Collaborate with external consultants and service providers.
- Collaborate with the IBS team on licensing and application support questions.
Qualifications and Technical competencies required:
- MBA - Finance\Operations, CA\CWA
- Certified Anaplaner
- At least 10+ years of business experience in Finance, Supply Chain with EPM exposure
- 2 to 3 years of hands on experience in Anaplan model building
- Experience in IT/IS added advantages
- Understanding of Business Processes e.g. Budgeting & Planning, Rolling Forecast, overhead, Supply and Sales
- Deep understanding of Accounting, Financial reporting, and Controlling techniques, standards, and practices
- Ability to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of planning solutions (Anaplan/IBM TM1/Oracle Hyperion/..), other solutions SAP, Cognos
- Fluent in English
- Strong drive for superior performance, accuracy, and precision
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of service mindset
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers