HR Manager at Ananya Finance for Inclusive Growth Pvt Ltd
Views:299 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ananya Finance - Head - Human Capital (5-8 yrs)
Ananya Finance for Inclusive Growth Pvt Ltd
Head - Human Capital
Location : Ahmedabad
Title : Associate Vice President
Designation : Head - Human Capital
Reports Directly To : Managing Director, Board-level Nomination & Remuneration Committee
Direct Reports : HR & Payroll Managers & officers
Indirect Reports : Administration, Front Office
Overall Objective : Manage the entire HR operations
Ananya Finance for Inclusive Growth Pvt. Ltd. (www.ananyafinance.com) is an NBFC set up by Friends of Women's World Banking - India (FWWB) in 2009, with the objective of reaching out to a large section of microfinance institutions (MFIs) and grass root entities. Ananya is one of the responsible NBFCs in India with the commitment to serve socially motivated bottom-line enterprises. It is also one of the few wholesale lenders that specializes in combining credit support with technical assistance to Microfinance Institutions, Agribusiness entities & MSMEs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Leading Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management.
- Spearheading and driving the people strategy in line with business strategy
- Plan talent requirements and oversee hiring.
- Design organizational structure to support the required talent demand for smooth operations.
- Build employer branding, attracting talent and manage attrition.
- Conceptualizing & driving Employee Engagement.
- Work with all business units to address employee issues.
- Lead performance and compensation management tasks.
- Lead leadership development initiatives.
- Lead training and development initiatives.
- Analyzing compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage/salary rates for developing competitive compensation plans and maintaining equitable compensation system; implementing rewards & recognition programs.
Qualification and other skills requirements :
- MBA with specialization in HR with at least 5 years of hands-on HR management experience, preferably in Inclusive Banking, Microfinance or Commercial Banking.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Creativity and ability to work with limited resources.
- Ability to relate to and motivate staff effectively.
- Experience with HRM systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ananya promotes gender diversity and would prefer applications from relevant applicants who embrace gender diversity.
- Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Compensation offered :
The gross remuneration budgeted for this position is attractive. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history, of the selected candidate.