HR at Famy Care Ltd.
Views:2492 Applications:608 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:554
Ananta Capital Partner - Vice President - Private Equity Investments (5-7 yrs)
Ananta Capital Partners is a recently incorporated private equity platform focused on control and significant minority transactions in the mid-market PE and late-stage VC space of India.
The platform is promoted by the Taparia family from Mumbai (Famy Care Group) who are amongst the most well respected business conglomerates from India with businesses spanning pharmaceuticals, health & wellness, FMCG and retail industries. Some of the businesses owned and promoted by the family are Famy Care, Guardian Pharmacy, GNC India etc.
- Front-ended deal sourcing based on investment theses of the fund and leading discussions as one of the key POC
- Perform in-depth research and gather key insights to better understand investment opportunities
- Aid in investment decision making by scrutinizing information gathered, conducting detailed investment analysis and due diligence
- Responsible for managing existing portfolio companies, adding value to existing investments and creating high sustainable impact at portfolio level
- Create and deliver quality presentations to the partners and IC to aid them in decision making
- Work on systems and processes related to the activities of the investment team
Education - Strong academic background with MBA from tier-1 institute
Qualification - 5-7 years post-MBA work experience in PE/VC or Investment Banking space