Anand Rathi - Relationship Manager - Wealth Management (2-7 yrs)
Looking for Bank RM - Wealth Management - Lower Parel
- Work as an advisor to identify and develop new opportunities to deliver advice and solutions to existing clients, and acquire new prospects.
- Building new relationships with a focus on acquisition of new clients and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth clients.
- Identify customer needs and provide them with financial planning assistance and asset allocation with the help of Investment Advisory Services
- Managing investment portfolio of Emerging high net worth customers & clientele.
- Managing entire book size of clients and advising them on investments of all asset classes - Mutual funds, Structure Products
- To build AUM and advice clients on their portfolios with detailed analysis of their requirements their returns and the right asset class for them.
- Build and deepen relationships to increase wallet share and acquire new clients
-Keeping in touch with customers through personal visits, telephone calls and correspondence.
- Delivering excellent customer support.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of competitor activity, products and services.
- Adhere to all company processes and policies, and carry the brand of AR DWM through developed functional and behavioral skills
- An Advisor needs to expand existing client relationships, improve client satisfaction, strengthen client commitment, ensure client retention and grow revenue of AR DWM while acquiring new client as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.