Anand Rathi - Preferred Relationship Manager - HNI/Ultra HNI (3-10 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for Preferred Relationship Manager with Anand Rathi Group.
Role: Preferred Relationship Manager
Job Responsibilities -
Relationship Managers/Senior Relationship Managers and planning and achieving Sales Targets for Wealth Management products through the team by motivating, Inspiring and providing guidance to the team to keep the performance levels high
The Relationship Manager will be Responsible for Acquiring Preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI) (having AUM of Rs 1 CRs & above - Individual client).
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising Affluent/Ultra Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
- Fulfilling the compliance standards in Financial Planning, Asset Allocation and Product Sales and managing Delinquencies by ensuring proper Sales Process
- Recruiting, training and ensuring seamless induction to the newly joined team members and managing attrition within the team.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
- Minimum 3-10 yrs in handling HNI Relationship, Sales & Financial Planning of HNI Clients from BFSI sector with good business / market knowledge.
- Having experience of handling HNI Client Acquisitions and Relationship Management & service.
R - Anand Rathi