Anand Rathi - Associate - Equity Capital Market (4-7 yrs)
Associate - Equity Capital Market - Investment Banking
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Client facing role where the candidate will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of ECM transactions
- Should have worked on at least 5-6 ECM transactions including IPOs
- Coordinate and collaborate with various internal teams, including investment banking, legal, compliance, finance, and external service providers, to facilitate the smooth execution of IPOs and other equity transactions
- Preparation of Offer Documents for IPOs / QIPs / Rights Issue / Buybacks / Open Offers / Delisting / Debt Issues / Corporate advisory mandates
- Conducting due-diligence, and working closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of offer documents and other transaction-related materials including pre/post processes for IPOs/ QIPs / Rights Issue / Buybacks etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SEBI ICDR Regulations, LODR, Buyback regulations, open offer regulations, companies act and other regulations relevant for ECM transactions
- Ensure compliance of offer documents with applicable securities regulations, SEBI and stock exchange rules, and listing requirements throughout the equity capital market execution process. This would also include, coordinating with legal and compliance teams to address any regulatory issues
- Coordinating with SEBI, stock exchanges and other DD agencies if any to ensure timely completion of the entire process
- End-to-end deal execution of Equity Capital Market Transactions
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple transactions and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Preparation of financial models, Information Memorandum, other marketing literature, presentations, etc. for institutional investors
- Support for making pitches / presentations for corporate clients and investors
Educational qualification : CA/CS/MBA is preferred