Human Resource at Analyttica Datalab
Views:1486 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Analyttica - Subject Matter Expert - Analytics (6-10 yrs)
Job Description - Subject Matter Expert in Analytics
Who we are and what are we looking for?
We are fast growing technology enabled advanced analytics and data science start-up. We have clients in USA and India and those two geographies are our current market focus. We are developing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) embedded data-science and analytics product platform (patented in US) with a series of offerings to solve real world problems. We have a world-class team of in-house technocrats, external consultants, SMEs, data scientists, and experienced business professionals driving the product journey. We are looking for a subject matter expert in the field of analytics and decision science to join the team and be part of this exciting journey of being a strong link in bringing the offerings vision to life.
We are looking for a person who has the internal drive and passion to continuously acquire and apply new skills in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
What you can expect?
Along with the commercial aspects of the engagement (no bar for the right candidate), you can expect a great learning opportunity, while working on some of the cutting-edge technologies and advanced open source softwares. Our technical, SME, and business leadership team comprises of each professional with over 15+ years of experience and strong credibility to their names. You will get the real-life experiences of analytics, data-science, machine-learnings and AI applications to solve real problems.
What role you are expected to play?
- Enrich Analyttica TreasureHunt (ATH), our patented analytical platform with content as per client priorities
- Own the responsibility to integrate functions/algorithms/content.
- Interface with external partner for capability/capacity integration.
- SME level interface with technology groups to augment ATH with alternatives such as TensorFlow, Julia etc.
- Inhouse expertise to be on top of analytics/DS industry progress as those find relevance to Analyttica's context.
- Play the role of in-house expert for client facing teams to latch on as and when there is a relevance of prospect/client requirements.
- Be available for direct prospect/client interfaces as required by the client facing teams.
- Interact with the technology (rapid prototyping group) for analytics/DS contextuality.
Essential experience and skill-set you should have
- Master's degree in any of the quantitative disciplines like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operation Research.
- 6-8 years of experience in the business analytics/ decision science industry.
- Experience in domains like banking, health care, retail, manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of tools like R, Python, SAS, Tableau, etc.
- Strong theoretical as well as application understanding in advanced Statistical and Machine Learning tools like regression, decision trees, ANN, GBM, AVM, RF, etc.
- Experience in interacting with clients one-on-one before
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about guiding and coaching others
- Aptitude of continuous learning
- Ability to think out of box
As a true start up organization, we continuously foster entrepreneurial spirit. We are highly motivated and passionate with a drive to enable our mission and look for like-minded professionals always willing to embark on exciting journeys after taking calculated risks. We would like all the members of the Analyttica family to participate in business development and be rewarded for the same. We believe in - relative value- ; no - absolutes- . We go beyond our - ask- to create value for our partners, always, without expectation. Our work environment offers a fun and friendly workplace, where individuals are empowered and trusted to make decisions with direct impact to the company's success.