Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:145 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Analytics Translation & Solution Designing Role - Retail/CPG (7-14 yrs)
As a part of the solutioning team, you'll be responsible for developing Analytics led Retail/ CPG solutions on Leni, our AI based virtual analyst, and take them to prospective clients. In a highly charged and dynamic environment, your job will require the following :
1. Design and develop scalable and configurable Retail/CPG solutions on Leni Solution to address the breadth of Retail/CPG functions including and not limited to marketing, demand & sales forecasting, inventory management.
2. Understand data models, technology infrastructure to design product implementation solutions
3. Work closely with the business development and sales teams to scope clients- needs and configure Leni to address the needs
4. Lead a team of NLP analysts, data scientists, data engineers and business analysts to implement Leni for clients
5. Assess market needs and contribute in introduction of new features and capabilities on Leni
Sometimes, Write/Review code to scale product capabilities
A successful candidate will potentially have :
- 7-14 years of experience in delivering analytics led consulting projects in Retail/CPG operations or related domains
- Experience in developing analytics led solutions in at least one of the core Retail/CPG functions.
- A good understanding of software applications and platforms specific to Retail/CPG function
- A master's degree (or equivalent) is preferable
- A bachelor's degree in engineering discipline with strong Academic background
- Strong analytical thinking and hands-on experience in problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of the landscape of BI solutions like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, ThoughtSpot, Answer Rocket, Looker etc.
- Hands-on experience in predictive modeling techniques like regression, classification, clustering, forecasting etc.
- Proficiency in R/Python/SQL
- A good understanding of SQL and no-SQL databases
It will also be good to have :
- Experience with or exposure to IT application development methodologies, processes and tool sets will be a plus
- A knowledge of technology infrastructure, specifically, big data technologies- Elastic search / Spark / H20 etc.
- Familiarity with platforms like google cloud, AWS, Azure etc.
- Prior Product management experience
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and related tools like JIRA