Senior Recruitment Consultant at CareerNet
Views:77705 Applications:2310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:285
Analytics/Statistical Modeling - Retail/CPG/FMCG (2-4 yrs)
- Looking for candidates residing in Bangalore and Delhi/NCR who are willing to relocate to Pune.
Job Location: Pune
- 2-4 yrs of experience in hard core Statistical Modeling, SAS Modeling from Retail, CPG background.
- Looking for candidates from Tier 1 and Tier 2 candidates (not mandatory if the profile is good)
- Develop statistically verified models using data mining techniques to help business
- Use programming knowledge to Extract, Transform and Load the data in the required format
- Create end-to-end plans for various business campaigns to be executed in an automated manner
- Support business by providing necessary insights into the data and help in decision making
- Ensure the timely delivery of processes and reports by creating proper documentations and checklists
- Gather knowledge on latest developments in data mining areas from various channels like books, internet and research papers etc.
- Create processes which can accommodate newly gathered knowledge into actionable items
- Evaluate current processes and models. Recommend suggestions and optimize them for better results/efficiency
- Co-ordinate with team members both onshore and offshore for knowledge sharing, work status and
- Create proper documents and presentations for all process to ensure healthy transformations within team and to the business
Education: Bachelor / Masters Degree in Science (Statics)
- Should have excellent logical abilities and aptitude for new problems
- Motivated and driven by passion for Analytics/Technology/Business
- Have a record of taking initiatives and be ready to work independently with low or no help
- Display proven ability to think out of the box and come up with new ideas to improve existing process
- Willing to take responsibilities of deliverables and ownership of projects
- Should Explore new problems and learn new concepts/technologies quickly and efficiently
- Enthusiastic to go beyond the given instructions and add value to process and business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Overall 2-4 years of experience
- 1-2 years of Experience with SQL and some ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica etc.) is a must
- Candidate should have good knowledge of DBMS concepts and their practical usability
- 1-2 years of front end business experience dealing with clients and understanding their needs. Preferably in retail industry
- 1-2 years of hands on data modeling and statistical testing experience
- Should be comfortable with advanced statistical concepts and lingo
- 1-2 years of experience on working with advanced data mining technologies (R, SAS, SPSS etc.)
- Should have proven ability in automation work and reporting tools
- Should be quick and efficient with daily utilities like PPT, MS-Excel, VBA, Macros etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.