Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:914 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Analytics Role - VBA/Python/SQL (4-9 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities Overview:
- Expected to work in close collaboration with the Client team and EXL team on establishing relationship with stakeholders, identify new opportunities, areas of growth
- Develop long-lasting, trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Provide Project, Client & Team Management and Monitor progress of deliverables on daily basis and ensures timely resolution of any issues
- Ensure Industry best practices are followed, Communicate and follow up with delivery team
- Brainstorming on pain areas/Identifying reasons for issues/Issue Resolution, diagnosis of inefficiencies in the current process and figuring out ways to resolve it
- Provide technical direction to project team members across data modeling, data manipulation, visualization, predictive modeling, Reporting and Automation projects across Insurance Value Chain
- Facilitate client working sessions and lead recurring project status meetings
- Manage day-to-day project operations, serve as the functional and domain expert on the project team to ensure that they meet client expectations
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 5-7 years' experience.
- Experience in working in dual shore engagement and must have experience in managing clients directly
- Competitor analysis , Adhoc data analysis to solve business problems
- Should have working understanding on VBA & data analysis and processing using Python
- Complete understanding and demonstrated experience of SAS, SQL, Visualization tools
- Managerial experience in leading analytics teams including career management of offshore staff, training, recruiting
- Demonstrated leadership ability and willingness to take initiative
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions.
- From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.