Senior Recruiter at ValueVision Management Consultants
Views:5920 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Analytics Role - Payer/Provider - US Health Insurance (2-8 yrs)
Job Overview :
The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in Health Industries Advisory, driving strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability.
Candidates should demonstrate experience and business knowledge in US Healthcare including Payer / Provider US health Insurance.
Knowledge Preferred :
- Participation in the improvement of business processes, data and process standardization and development of future state business models.
- Experience in undertaking Operational/ performance improvement including process mapping and design, Operating model design, project management, benchmarking, technology effectiveness assessments and market strategy
- Developed insights by manipulating and interpreting large volumes of data using advanced data analytics.
- General Idea about Provider cost structure
- Understanding of Payer value chain - Front, middle and back office is preferred
- Candidate should be aware of key US Healthcare trends relevant to Payer industry
Skills Preferred :
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge /success in supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes) by :
- Ability to demonstrate strong business and global acumen by bringing business knowledge, innovation, and a global, cross-cultural mindset
- Demonstrating analytical skills using MS Excel, Access, Alteryx, SQL, R, visualization tools such as Tableau is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Ability to create accurate spreadsheets in Excel, Access and presentations in PowerPoint). Knowledge of SAS/SQL/R would be an added advantage
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking; and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences