Key Account Manager at Mastermind Network
Views:237 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Analytics role - Model Risk Management - Derivatives/Pricing Models - Consulting Firm (7-10 yrs)
We are hiring for a leading consulting organisation based at Bangalore
Experience : 7-10 years in Model Risk Management - Model Validation for Derivatives, Pricing models, Market risk Models with Global exposure
Education : Masters / MBA in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer science.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Model Governance / Model validation/Model monitoring of Quant/ Market risk models.
- Involved in Validation/development of Market Risk models like Var Models, CCAR, Pricing models,Derivatives Models.
- Model validation including conceptual soundness, critical assessment of the testing performed by the model developers to support the integrity and accuracy of the model implementation
- Development and implementation of effective testing plans and testing code to critically challenge models through empirical analyses and to verify model implementation
- Experience in validation of Derivative Pricing models/ Market Risk Models across various classes
- Prepare validation report and technical documents for the model being validated
- Excellence in probability theory, stochastic processes, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, option pricing theory (quant models for pricing and hedging derivatives).
- Review the underlying assumptions, theory, derivation, empirical evidence, implementation and limitations of the model being validated
- Strong statistical analytics skills and knowledge of advanced statistical analysis tools including SAS, Python & R