Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:15920 Applications:1444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Analytics Role - Healthcare (1-10 yrs)
Female Candidates Preferred
Provide consulting support to solve for business problems in the area of customer analytics for the Health and public sector domain through Predictive analytics based solutions and perform quantitative ad-hoc analyses to create valuable insights from data.
Key Competencies and Characteristics :
- Machine Learning and Python mandate
- Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite (Base Stat, E-miner, Sas EGRC), SPSS, SQL, KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R, Matlab etc.
- Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
- Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
- 1-10 years of analytics overall experience, including atleast 1 years of quantitative analysis in the H&PS Industry.
- Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
- MS in Statistics, Data Mining, Econometrics or related fields or MBA (Preferred)
- Exposure to US/ overseas Markets is preferred
As a Consultant/Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for FS clients
- Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
- Customer Segmentation
- Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
- Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Pricing Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.