Leadership Recruiter at Vbeyond
Views:640 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Analytics Role - Finance & Accounts Domain (8-18 yrs)
Post Graduation in Finance or Chartered Accountant with End to End F&A domain experience, ideally with 5+ years of F&A Operations - first-hand operational involvement in at least one of the F&A functional towers (RTR, PTP, OTC)
- Analytical Skills - Researching and analyzing the right data to make product decisions with profit and feasibility in mind.
- Strategic thinking by posing the right questions to understand the requirements
- Developing value propositions and product strategy.
- Conceptualize offerings/solutions in all towers of F&A by using the latest digital technologies / AI / ML.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Agile and responding to changing demands, Consultative selling skills, and Story-telling ability.
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management.
- Good project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitative Leadership skills - Influencing skills, mentoring and coaching - to be able to drive change in the organization.
- The incumbent should be a very - hands-on- person with a positive attitude.
- Ability to create a logical end to end view of solutions/offering.
- Awareness of the latest digital technologies/trends.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning to embed in solutions/offerings.
The focus of the Function:
There are 5 areas that this role will focus on in order of importance:
1. Create and manage solution/offering requirements for multiple analytic offerings including machine learning interventions across all F&A towers for all prioritized industries. Create differentiated go-to-market value proposition of these offerings.
2. Shape each offering, working closely with the respective horizontal practice team to manage each offering.
3. Build multi-year offering roadmap, being responsible for defining release cycles and tracking to them.
4. Create and liaison with partner organizations.
5. Commercialize the offerings by partnering with solution architects/ client partners teams.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the solution design for all industry verticals.
- Lead strategic initiatives globally.
- Work with internal teams to build the solution proposal.
- Front end along with BD/Sales and contribute to deal conversion.
- Be aware of market trends/changes/competitive landscape.
- Able to work independently in a cross cultural environment, panning different time zones.
- Deal with CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition.