Senior Team Lead at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:6612 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Analytics Role - Banking Domain (6-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Support APAC Regional Decision Management team in the area of Investment analytics. This role will be an individual contributor role
- The Role holder is expected to work with different teams to undertake review of Mortgage product performance, and devise analytical solutions to support mortgage product in the areas of acquisition, portfolio management, X-sell, retention etc
- Evaluate performance of campaign / product portfolio performance across a variety of areas such as loan draw down, retention, prepayment behavior, top up etc-
- Evaluate opportunities for driving the profitability of the portfolio by reviewing pricing, analyzing margins, sizing opportunities to run the retention campaigns or top up campaigns etc-
- 6 - 8 years of experience in Mortgage / Loan analytics.
- Robust Stakeholder management and Partner Engagement skills across markets.
- Effective oral & written communication skills required. Ability to present view points / project updates to senior management
- Resilient Drive to work and manage project timelines.
- Prioritization of goals and negotiations skills
- Ability to mentor and coach the junior analysts in the team
- Strong Knowledge of SAS, SQL, extraction of data from Data warehouse, MS Excel with macros & VBA and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.