Management Trainee at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:276 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Analytics Role - Bank (2-8 yrs)
Looking for Analytics folks for Pune location.
Education : B.Tech/ Any Masters
Experience : 2 - 8 years
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate :
This position within Global Consumer Banking will generate production results of CCAR/DFAST, CECL stress loss-forecasting models for international secured portfolios (e.g., Home Equity, Mortgage etc.). The responsibility includes but not limited to the following activities :
- Generate production forecasts for economic scenarios. Produce additional on-demand runs to support analytical requests from peer groups and model sponsors.
- Implement new or enhanced models in production environment
- Continuously work to maintain and improve governance controls relates to implementation and production process
- Generate standard reporting, comparison with previous results as well as drill down analytics for productions forecasts.
- Conduct QA/QC on all steps (e.g., macro-economy series, model output, etc.) required for production process.
- Deliver comprehensive write-up of production results and process as per internal and regulatory standards
- Understand model variables and economic forecasts and conduct drill down analysis and reporting of model production forecasts.
- Perform analysis for benchmark models and other ad hoc analysis as required by business/validation teams
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including country/region's business stakeholders, model validation and governance teams, and model implementation team
- Maintain and improve automation solutions for production process
- Ensure timely completion of governance controls and production results under tight timelines