HR - Talent Acquisition at Analytics Quotient
Views:3555 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analytics Quotient - Consultant - Synergy Domain - PMO - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-9 yrs)
Our Company :
Analytics Quotient, part of Kantar Millward Brown. Kantar Millward Brown is a leading global research agency specialising in advertising effectiveness, strategic communication, media and digital, and brand equity research. The company helps clients grow great brands through comprehensive research-based qualitative and quantitative solutions. Kantar Millward Brown operates in more than 55 countries and is part of WPP's Kantar group, one of the world's leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Learn more at www.millwardbrown.com.
Analytics Quotient (AQ) - www.aqinsights.com provides analytics-powered solutions to marketing and business problems for leading global marketers. Some of our current key clients include :
- One of the largest retailers
- The world's largest non-alcoholic beverage company.
- Major consumer technology brand.
- A leading hospitality company
- Leading European and American beer companies.
- The largest confectionary brand in North America.
- Some of the world's largest restaurant chains.
- Two of the world's largest delivery pizza companies.
- A global entertainment network.
- One of the world's largest oil & gas corporations.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious, and successful organization and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Some key facts about AQ :
- AQ is a 10-year-old, high growth pure play analytics organization. We currently have about
- 450 employees across our locations in India, USA and UK.
- We work with some of the most well-known brands & companies in the areas of retail, consumer goods, consumer services, technology, and media. Our growth has come largely through client referrals.
- Our mission is to help companies get a higher-return on their existing data through storytelling and powerful yet simple analytical tools. AQ is the un-biased intersection between client transaction data, primary research, and syndicated data sources.
- Specifically, our products and services include statistical & consulting-based analytics, technology-based analytics solutions & products, and long-term engagements of analytics support.
- Our clients are typically marketing, strategy/planning, consumer insights and market intelligence professionals.
- Our employees have extremely diverse analytics backgrounds such as business consulting, brand marketing, finance & banking, graphic design, statistics, computer science & information technology.
- We have clients across the USA, Latin America and Europe and employees have the opportunity to move to new locations as opportunities arise.
- Our clients, Fortune 100 companies around the world, have diverse analytics and visualization needs. Our consultants help these companies make better business and marketing decisions by harnessing the power of analytics and visualization.
We currently have an opening for a Domain Consultant at our Bangalore office. This position will ideate and manage projects in the Synergy space. The candidate is required to have prior FMCG/F&B/CPG experience, an interest in marketing, analytics and technology and proven ability to manage teams.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
This position will manage a team of 40-50 people. This is a key role and AQ is looking for candidates with excellent fit - compensation will be top-notch for the right candidate. The position will be responsible for - running- this business jointly with onsite Engagement Managers - managing revenues, ideating, and developing analytics and visualization projects, managing the team - recruitment, mentorship, and planning, setting delivery standards with special focus on quality of deliverables and consistently delivering Client Delight.
The incumbent will be Involved in Planning, Budgeting, Review of Schedule time lines, Onboarding, Resource management for the Projects, SPOC for Issue Management, OnshoreOffshore Coordination and Communicating Innovative ideas/changes for project management/development activities.
Key Performance Indicators will include :
1. Revenue Management
- Meeting revenue targets through the year
- P&L responsibility for the team
- Play a Business Development role to help forward-looking revenues. Develop new ideas, proposals and thought notes to do this
2. Setting & Maintaining quality standards
- Ensure that everyday project delivery is done to specific, high standards. Set up processes that ensure this happens
- Continuously provide thought-leadership and ideas to drive business and enhance AQ's reputation as a high-thought partner
3. Project Management & Delivery
- Participate closely in project delivery, and run projects by themselves
- Ensure that projects meet objectives, timelines are adhered to and client experience is of high quality
- Effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders, including clients, partner teams etc, establish clear understanding of project expectations including on timelines, quality check measures, etc. Manage expectations, align, and push back as project requirements demand. Do this on multiple projects at a time.
4. People Management
- Guide and mentor team to deliver to standards and lead by example
- Establish a transparent, motivating work culture that is aligned with AQ's own culture of high standards and freedom with responsibility
- Enhance team capability through training, guidance on projects etc.
- Track key team metrics - quality, efficiency etc.
- Lead team appraisals
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing/ market research and strong foundational skills in marketing. A strong, demonstrated interest in marketing, and in answering questions using data and technology is critical. A key responsibility in this role is to get the best out of a team of people - demonstrated ability to do this is essential.
- Experience of leading teams and coordination with people of diverse background and skill sets is essential. Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India and hence handle late night calls as required
- Ability to work with data, dig out insights using simple frameworks as well as statistical concepts is desirable. Additionally, an understanding of technology solutions & project management will be an advantage
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and generate fresh ideas to enrich day-to-day work & enhance solutions
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required
- A minimum of 4-9 years- post-MBA experience, Candidates with management consulting or market research backgrounds with quantitative and team management skills are also welcome. Experience in analytics, management consulting or software development project is also relevant.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration from a Premier business school.
Additional skills/experience (preferred) :
- Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle and/or Project Management systems
- Hands-on experience working with large data-sets, SQL, or information systems
SALARY & OTHER DETAILS :
- Salary including benefits will be based on prior experience & qualifications and will match industry standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.