HR - Talent Acquisition at Analytics Quotient
Views:6555 Applications:976 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:394
Analytics Quotient - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst/Associate Consultant (0-3 yrs)
Mega Off Campus Recruitment Drive - 2018 BE/BTech , MBA freshers(with prior work experience of 2-4 yrs) with Analytics Quotient.
Qualification: BE/BTech, MBA 2018 pass outs with prior work experience of 2-4 yrs
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE REGISTER THE DETAILS IN THE FOLLOWING LINK
REGISTRATION LINK :
Without registration we can not take the candidature forward.
Further details regarding the selection process will be shared with the registered candidates at their
Note : Candidates registering for the Business positions (BA/SBA/AD) please select "BA" under position tab for the registration process only.
COMPANY PROFILE :
Analytics Quotient (AQ) (AQ; http://www.aqinsights.com) provides analytics-powered solutions to marketing and business problems to leading global marketers. Some of our current key clients include:
- One of the world's largest beverage companies
- One of the largest warehouse clubs
- One of the largest American beer companies
- The world's largest full service restaurant company
- A Fortune 50 computer hardware & technology servicesfirm
- A global premium alcohol major
- A North American confectionary major
- One of the world's largest pizza chains
We are a fast-growing, ambitious company and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Some key facts about AQ:
- AQ is an 10 year old, high growth analytics company. AQ has doubled employees and revenue every year for the past 10 years. We currently have about 450 employees across the locations in India, US & UK.
- We work with some of the most well-known brands & companies in the areas of consumer goods, consumer services & retail. Our growth has come largely through client referrals.
- We have clients across the US and employees will have opportunities to move across clients when the right opportunity arises.
- In March 2016, AQ was acquired by Millward Brown, part of the WPP Group,the world's largest marketing services firm. For more information please visit the website
http://www.wpp.com or http://www.millwardbrown.com
We are looking to hire Business Analyst (BA), Senior Business Analyst (SBA) & Associate Consultant (AC) with the following Skills.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - BUSINESS ANALYST (BA)
- Complex Problem solving and Analytical capabilities : Business analysis will help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support. Previous experience on working with data to develop insights would be a plus.
- Ability to work well with teams : Role would require working closely with the Onsite and Offshore consultants on a variety of projects which would involve close co-ordination and collaboration.
- Effective Communication skills : Role involves the ability to understand briefs from clients on complex business issues as well presenting the results of the analysis in a precise and impactful manner.
- Self-motivated and Driven : The role involves working under dynamic, high pressure conditions, sometimes turning around project in a single day.
- Thorough and Meticulous : This role involves working with large amounts of data which are used to take critical decisions by our clients. Therefore, attention to detail, error spotting skill to ensure 100% accuracy of outputs are important qualities that we seek.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST(SBA)
- Perform data mining analyses that help detect consumer behavioural patterns.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed &quality.
- Understand analysis framework, define data requirements, run analysis, and report/discuss results.
- Create and conduct quality control checks on data from initial delivery from data processing to final analysis results in order to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Continuously gather client feedback and work on inputs received, business perspectives and client thought process.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- Should be good at analytical thinking and reasoning.
- Should have the ability to understand and break down business problems.
- Effective communication skills
- Good Microsoft Excel skills required
- Attention to detail and should be a quick learner.
- Ability to work with complex spread sheets with large data and supervises analysts working on the same
JOB REQUIREMENTS - ASSCOIATE CONSULTANT(AC) :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Help marketing clients to make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, and lead project delivery
- Playing a team management role
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- Good marketing domain knowledge and understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and offshore team in India.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required.
Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process with AQ
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.