HR - Talent Acquisition at Analytics Quotient
Views:1292 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analytics Quotient - Associate Domain Consultant - CRM Analytics (2-4 yrs)
Analytics Quotient - Associate Domain Consultant
Job Description - Associate Domain Consultant
- We are looking for an Associate Domain Consultant to be a part of our CRM analytics practice based out of Bangalore.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a data enthusiast who gets excited about solving business problems leveraging latest tools and techniques. You should be able to drive new initiatives and bring in process efficiencies to support business requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Work with key stakeholders from the client as well as client interfacing team within the assigned departments to help make smart decisions leveraging multiple sources of data and information
- Lead the project delivery managing day-to-day delivery independently along with a team of business analysts guiding them through the process
- Work in the areas of revenue reporting, business planning and other areas under marketing function which can be supported by data driven analytics
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in existing processes and solutions
- Build and operationalize process to maintain accuracy and relevance of solutions provided and ensure customer satisfaction
Job Requirements :
- MBA (2016-2018)
- Good marketing domain knowledge, particularly in the CRM domain
- Comfortable with SQL/SAS/R with experience working with databases and large datasets
- Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics platforms (like Tableau/Power BI/ Alteryx) would be ideal
- Should be good at analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Attention to detail
- Candidates with a degree in a quantitative field (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics etc.) with 4+ years of experience in CRM analytics will also be considered