Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:660 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Analytics Product Manager - Customer Experience Management Firm (5-9 yrs)
About the company:
Our client is a leading customer experience management company. Provides end-to-end customer engagement solution to 120+ brands across 10000+ retail offline stores. Our client has presence across all key Retail verticals - Apparel, Fashion, Luxury, Food & Beverage, Travel and Entertainment, Wellness, and Banking.
- Determines the product needs and features through research needed to obtain market information about Current & future trends of Competitors, their products & features
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technological advances in the Hadoop/Hive, Apache Spark community, ML/AI stacks & sharing the same with the team
- Own yearly product roadmap keeping in mind business goals and long-term goals
- Own product releases by collaborating with DA team, technology, design and QA teams - Being part of product team, liaise with development and testing teams during all steps of SDLC to provide necessary support in understanding requirements
- Perform the UAT/functional testing and assist the business/Ops team for all kind of in-house product training
- Manage interaction with clients for effective engagement/communication of implementation plan to align stake holders internal & external to the organization.
- Train & collaborate with different business functions closely to help them achieve their goals through product -sales / account management / operations and technology and act as product evangelist.
- Own product KPIs and move them through feature / process enhancements
- Build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to product vision.
- May need to travel (domestic/international) for long or short stays to spend time on client side as necessary.
- The successful applicant will have an in-depth understanding of Enterprise SaaS Data Analytics & visualization platforms data-driven, analytical and strategic, have proven global experience, have previously worked in a matrix organization, have worked in client facing strategy consulting role.
- The successful applicant will have some implementation experience Proficiency in Python& Spark with modelling & implementation experience in some of these methods: Regression, Decision Trees, CART, Random Forest, Boosting, Evolutionary Programming, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, Bayesian Belief Networks, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Association Rules, Singular Value Decomposition, Principal Component Analysis, Cluster Analysis, experience in some of these statistical applications: Collaborative Filtering, Personalization, Consumer Segmentation, NLP, Text Analytics, Information Retrieval, Search Relevance, familiarity with time-series analysis and implications on how to model and test, beginner experience of Big data technologies & analytical stacks - Hive/Hadoop, Java, Spark/Cassandra
- Visio, Balsamic [any prototyping tool]
- MS Office
- Hands on experience of collecting and documenting business requirements, use cases and business flows using standard tools
- JIRA (preferable)