Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:274 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Analytics Manager - Life Sciences (8-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will work closely with client facing teams and or clients directly and will be responsible for specific responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
- Excellent understanding of Pharma data sets commercial , clinical, RWE (Real World Evidence) & EMR ( Electronic medical records)
- Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
- Leverage ones hands on experience of working across one or more of these areas such as real world evidence data , R&D clinical data , digital marketing data
- Analytics enablement (dash-boarding, tool development)
- Strong business acumen
- People management responsibilities
- Strong project management skills
- Adhere to the firms standards on ethics, code of conduct and values
Key Overall Skills:
- Strong conceptual knowledge on statistics
- Should have hands on experience in working on advance analytics projects involving statistical models like logistic regression, Cox proportional hazard model etc.
- Need to have worked with life sciences data sets (R&D, Commercial ,real world)
- Experience in requirements gathering and design for BI/analytics
- Experienced in working with people from different geographies (e.g. USA, Europe etc.)
- Strong Client facing skills
- 8-10 Years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience working on any of the data querying language SQL.
- Hands on experience on any of the advanced analytics tools SAS/R/Python.
- Good Database knowledge
- Experience in using one of the visualization tools (tableau, spotfire, qlikview etc.)
- Engineering from reputed college or equivalent with strong work experience in lifesciences and statistical analysis
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a reputed college or equivalent,
- Statistics / Operations research masters from reputed college or equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.