AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:2377 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Analytics Leader - KPO (11-18 yrs)
- Responsible and accountable for the P&L of the Analytics function, and will be responsible for growing the Analytics function across various industry domains .
- The position will be responsible for delivering analytics & business Intelligence projects that drive bottom line value by leveraging data. The leader will be able to help drive the strategy for clients by using data driven insights.
- Lead and grow the Analytics team
- Ensure that the Analytics Team deliver high quality output, on time and within agreed budget
- Be an influential member of senior management; trusted and respected in the development and execution of the vision and strategy
- Apply best practices digital analytics methods to multiple communications touch points.
- Create actionable insights from data available across multiple channels (including but not limited to digital channels).
- Provide reporting and measurements across several channels, including website, email, online media, eCommerce, social media, mobile, mobile applications, and video.
- Engage in data mining and ad-hoc analysis to discover actionable insights and business recommendations to drive business growth
- Work closely with customer-facing teams to develop and deliver new commercial analytics and consulting opportunities
- Work with internal teams & academic partners to develop new and update existing content
- Lead and deliver key strategic analytics projects
- Be confident explaining and justifying analytical concepts and decisions to both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with commercial teams to maximise business opportunities and provide commercial oversight and direction for the Analytics team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.