Analytics Lead - Digital/Social Media (8-12 yrs)
Analytics Lead – Digital/Social Media
Title Analytics Lead – Digital/Social Media (8-12 yrs)
Location - Bangalore
Designation- Lead- Digital Analytics /Social Media Analytics
Location – Bangalore
Exp- 8-11+ yrs exp
MBA / MA Economics / M Stat from a premier institute with good academic background is a must
- Strong digital analytics; knowledge of all relevant platforms.
- Traditional offline direct analytics a plus to develop metrics in the digital space
- Superior relationship/teamwork building skills
- Proactive and innovative in leading projects
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Collaborative management style
- 8-10 years experience in Digital Analytics with organizations in database management or analytics within a marketing or media environment
- Programs: Excel, Access, SQL, Cognos, Crystal, SPSS, SAS
- Languages (helpful): XML, HTML, VBA
- Good communication skills with consulting experience (possibly in consulting organizations) is required
- People management experience handling teams of 5-6 people required
- Experience in Social Media Analytics, Search Optimization and Mobile is preferred.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Guide clients as to best practices surrounding digital marketing technologies (e.g. ad-servers, site analytics, brand studies), campaign metrics and KPI’s, test structure and methodologies (e.g. multivariate message analysis, customer segmentation), and development of business intelligence
- Team with Web Analytics, internal Media, Search and Operations leads to develop test paradigms and drive ongoing intelligence gathering (e.g. factorial and A/B testing)
- Work with the Director, Digital Insights & Logistics to grow and manage regional Digital Analytics capabilities and internal integration
- Collaborate with creative agencies to propose analytic opportunities and manage workflow
- Develops a roadmap for robust digital and social analytics; taking us from industry-standard metrics to cutting edge views of online video/social/econometrics.
- Manages and Mentors the Manager and Senior Analyst of Analytics and continues to develop his/her talents.
If interested please call me or mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.