Senior Recruiter at Analytics India Magazine
Views:226 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Analytics India Magazine - Senior Manager - Data Scientist (8-12 yrs)
Data Scientist- Senior Manager
Location - Remote
Exp- 8-12 yrs
Roles and responsibilities :
- The Data Scientist is expected to have deep knowledge and skills in the Machine Learning / Statistical Modelling / Big Data domain, and be responsible for the solution designing and project management for multiple projects/accounts
- Design the solution for advanced analytics (including Big Data) projects - what technique to use, what tool/technology to use, etc.
- Scope out the solution in terms of time, effort, team skills needed independently
- Own the delivery for projects including developing scalable ML models and algorithms and interpreting the output
- Discuss various opportunities with existing and potential clients at a technical level
- Lead the effort on developing new capabilities/offerings/solutions across the firm
Ideal Candidate :
- Relevant experience of 8+ years in advanced machine learning, NLP, Computer Vision (Mandatory)
- Expert level working knowledge of Python full-stack (back-end, analysis layer, implementation)
- Proficient in the analysis of both structured, unstructured data (text, image, video), and streaming (sensor) data;
- Working knowledge of deep learning; experience of having executed very large neural network based solutions
- Atleast 5+ years of Big Data experience including managing a Spark/HDFS based project
- Business domain and solutions knowledge of multiple industries, especially Retail, CPG, Telecom, etc.
- Good knowledge of various data visualization tools, especially open source such as D3, Gephi Excellent communication and client engagement skills
- Team management experience is a plus
- At least 8 years- experience in Machine learning, Python, Big Data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.