Senior Recruiter at Analytics India Magazine
Views:96 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Analytics India Magazine - Senior Associate - Data Science (5-8 yrs)
Sr. Associate- Data Science
We, at TheMathCompany, enable data analytics transformations for Fortune 500 organizations across the world. We enable our clients to build core capabilities that set them on a path to achieve analytics self-sufficiency.
- Over the last three years, we have been consistently doubling in size year-on-year with 300 (and counting...) Data Scientists & Engineers, Consultants and Visualization experts
- TheMathCompany has won multiple awards recognizing us as a global Data and Analytics firm - We ranked #23 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM Asia Pacific 2019 and #2 in Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM India 2019.
- 35+ Fortune 500 Companies, from almost 10 different industries and countries, trust us to power their analytical transformation.
WHAT- S IN IT FOR YOU:
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth journey of one of the fastest growing AI & ML firms - scope for experimentation, the big & small victories, the learnings and everything in between
- Our in-house learning and development cell - Co.ach, run by world-class data analytics experts, enables our folks to stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- At TheMathCompany, we insist on a culture that provides us all with enough flexibility to accommodate our personal lives without compromising on the dream of building a great company
- We are changing the way companies go about executing enterprise-wide data engineering and data science initiatives, and we- d love to have you grow with us on this journey
As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for the overall health of a client engagement. You will be challenged with a mix of technical as well as business strategy/planning problems. As a key member of the team, you will be expected to drive adoption of new technologies, tools and process improvements within the team to build world class analytical capabilities for customers.
The responsibilities are detailed as below:
- Ability to work with business users to refine analytical requirements and breakdown/solve complex business problems
- Staying connected with analytics industry trends in data, techniques, technologies and leveraging them to develop learning packages as well as evangelizing their use across teams
- Depending on the client engagement, leading a team of analysts/associates and mentoring people in a fast paced, learning driven environment
- Strong application knowledge of tools (R/SAS/Python/SPSS etc.)
- Hands on experience in statistical techniques (Regression, Machine Learning, Classification, Time series, etc.)
- Experience of working on analytics projects and initiatives with 5+ years of experience
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company.
Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering, BSc/MSc Honors, PhD or equivalent
- 5+ years- experience of working on analytics projects and initiatives
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile essential), values, and procedures
- Experience or certifications with visualization tools (Tableau/Qlik/PowerBI etc.)
- Well versed with big data handling using Hadoop, etc.
- Project management certifications: PMP/ CAPM/ CSM
- Proficiency with Git