Manager- Recruitment at AIM Recruits
Views:96 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Analytics India Magazine - Lead - Big Data (3-6 yrs)
Flutura, a Decision Sciences & Analytics Company creating an exceptional revolution in the IIOT space since its inception in February 2012.
Our vision is to be the #1 Industrial IoT Platform Powering New Business Models for Industrial
Our focus is on improving two core business objectives, - Asset Uptime- and "Operational Efficiency- . We do this with CerebraTM, our AI Platform tuned for IIOT in Oil & Gas, Specialty Chemicals, and Heavy machinery manufacturing industries.
We believe in two core principles, Trust and Transformation. Trust is the highest form of human motivation and it brings out the very best of human values in people. Everlasting relationships either with our teams, customers and partners sustain if Trust is at the core. These values drive us to bring transformation into the lives of the people we work with.
Our Core Values :
We have been humbly recognized for our work in the space of IIOT with numerous accolades from the best known in the industry. However, the moment for Flutura was when Gartner placed us on the magic quadrant for their first ever Industrial IoT platform category.
How will you create an impact within Flutura?
Our Big Data capability team is looking for a sound technologist who can lead the team by solving complex analytics' problems. If you are an exceptional developer and who loves to push the boundaries to solve complex business problems using innovative solutions, then we would like to talk with you.
You will be challenged to:
- Understand the product and provide end to end design and implementation
- Completely or partly own the complete module and take ownership to take that module from design, development, deployment and finally to production release and support
- Perform product and technology assessments whenever needed
- Develop analytic tools, working on BigData and Distributed Environment. Scalability will be the key
- Liaise with other team members to conduct load and performance testing on modules
- Visualize and evangelize next-generation infrastructure in Big Data space (Batch, Near RealTime, RealTime technologies).
- Provide strong technical expertise (performance, application design, stack upgrades) to lead Platform Engineering
- Provide technical leadership and be a role model to data engineers pursuing technical career path in engineering
- Continuously learn, experiment, apply and contribute towards cutting edge open source technologies and software paradigms
- Provide/inspire innovations that fuel the growth of Flutura
- 5+ years of experience in Big Data platform implementation, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
- 5+ years of experience delivering technology solutions to various customers.
- Experience in creating Data Architecture blueprint on Big Data, NoSQL and Streaming Analytics
- Metadata management, data lineage, data governance, especially as related to Big Data
- Experience with Large Scale distributed computing and Big Data methods, such as Spark, Spark Streaming
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Development with Java, Scala or C++
- Deep understanding of Apache Hadoop 1/2 and the Hadoop ecosystem. Experience with one or more relevant tools (Kafka, Oozie, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, Avro)
- Familiarity with one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto)
- Knowledge and experience working with database platforms including as many of these as possible: MongoDB, Redis, Redshift, Postgres, Neo4J, Cassandra
- Current hands-on implementation experience required
- IOT and Time Series experience would be valued
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Strong coordination and interpersonal skills to handle complex projects.
- Ability to lead all requirement gathering sessions with the Customer
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MS, MCA (with an aggregate of 75% and above)
- Stream (Preferable): Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science
Perks of Partnering with Flutura
- An opportunity to work on the world's most respectable IOT platform CerebraTM
- Opportunity to explore and experiment with your ideas to develop features for a product
- A young and vibrant work culture and team
- Freedom to upskill your talents with latest technologies