Senior Recruiter at Analytics India Magazine
Views:146 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Analytics India Magazine - Data Scientist (4-10 yrs)
Role : Data Scientist
- Advanced statistical modelling with particular emphasis on applied Bayesian probability (failure events modeling using Bayesian probability is a plus).
- Machine learning: building end-to-end machine learning pipelines for model deployment
- Experience working in a cloud environment(ex: Azure, AWS) and experience using virtual machines and job scheduling tools.
Advance programming skills:
- Code packaging and organization in modules.
- Code testing: unit and integration testing via CI/CD pipeline.
- Able to build(or learn how to quickly) and use CI/CD pipelines for testing code and delivery of application to production.
- Able to program in R (a must), python, pyspark (scala programming is a plus).
- Creativity in finding and proposing initiatives to improve the product.
- Able to support and deliver on priorities and requirements from external teams.
- Statistics: Sampling, Distributions, Bayesian Probability, Hypothesis Testing.
- Machine Learning: Data Modelling, Model Performance evaluation, Algorithms selection, Model building (Regression& Classification).
- Projects - Experience in minimum of 3 projects execution Cloud ML models deployment on cloud (AWS / Azure)
- Domain - Manufacturing (Cars, Trucks, Equipments, Gensets,- ) for projects exp.
- Data type: Streaming / Telematics Data modeling experience
Experience : 4 to 10 years
Programming in R / Python