Quantitative Finance Recruiter at Black Turtle India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:89064 Applications:579 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Analytics Expert - Investment Bank (4-8 yrs)
Purpose of the Role:
The role requires the individual to understand the key business metrics for mortgage/loan/MTA/Cards portfolio, and perform detailed analysis required on strategic analytical projects to support a credit risk business area through the customer life cycle. The project could emanate from any of the business functions - new business, existing customer management, provision and loss forecasting or Problem Debt Management. This is an individual contributor role.
This role will offer you variety, scope for progression in a dynamic working environment and provide you with a great opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of Businesses and stakeholders.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in SAS and SQL
- Experience in Model Development i.e. PD, LGD, EAD Models
- Problem solving ability and an analytical bent of mind
- Exposure to working with onshore stakeholders
- Analytics experience in Banking to enable strategy making
- Prior experience in provisioning and forecasting
- Understanding of credit risk as it applies to Consumer Banking
- Understanding of the business implications of risk decisions
- Basic knowledge of relevant regulatory regimes and risk disciplines, Basel II
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.