Recruitment Manager at Apidel
Views:1959 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Analytics Consultant - Micro Lending Strategy - Telecom Sector (5-8 yrs)
Analytics Consultant - Micro Lending Strategy
- Own the development, implementation and tracking of Micro Lending strategies for Telco clients.
- Develop, monitor and fine tune industry best practice risk/ propensity/ segmentation models for telecom clients using Python/ R.
- Develop data driven strategies to optimize revenue via improved acquisition (Increase acceptance rate, Reduce Bad rate), account management (additional top up, activation etc.) & collections.
- Analyze Top up and revenue pattern based on customer behavior and provide recommendation to new products/ offers.
- Expertise to perform hands-on modelling work including data extraction, manipulation and model development.
- Establish continuous analysis of subscriber data to achieve deeper understanding of customer profiles, behavior and product requirements.
- Support stakeholders by providing guidance on data, project design to implementation.
- Strong Financial Acumen, able to manage the revenue and cost of the portfolios.
- Flexible to travel to client locations on short notice for project delivery/presales (up to 10%)
- 5-7 years of experience in telecom industry working on data analytics and strategy design with exposure to client handling and project management.
- Strong programming skills in Python and R is a must.
- Strong understanding of the use and application of conventional analytical methodologies (Linear and Logistic Regression etc.) and segmentation techniques (CHAID, CART etc.).
- Experience in development, monitoring and fine tuning of machine learning models.
- Experience in manipulation of large datasets including data acquisition from all relevant sources, maintain databases/data systems, analyzing, and interpreting patterns in complex data files, both structured and unstructured.
- Deep undersigning of telecom data structure and types eg CRM data, CDR data, VAS data, USSD etc.
- Experience in analyzing telco data and delivering projects covering:
- Statistical modelling/ customer segmentation on Telco customers for potential cross sale or up-sale opportunities.
- Target market segmentation on profitability and credit risk.
- Pricing strategy development for telecom product through customer behavior analysis, price sensitivity analysis, and network utilization.
- Identifying risky telco customers by their propensity to default.
- Predicting customer churn, activation and conversion to more value added services
- Experience in designing comprehensive MIS reports to help business decision making and providing consulting to the clients in determination of appropriate analytical methodology to their business benefits
- Analytical Consulting experience is a plus, supporting major telecom companies or other reputed consulting firms/ working in the risk analytics (model development & Validation).
Skills & Competencies :
- Thorough understanding of development of risk/ propensity models and lending strategies using the said models to accelerate portfolio growth is a must.
- Thorough understanding of telco business and impact of strategies on subscriber behavior is a must.