Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:545 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Analytics Consultant - Media/Telecom/Technology/Communication Sector (4-8 yrs)
Analytics Consultant - Media/Telecom/Technology/Communication
- Digital analytics consultant is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution at every. He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should have good hands on experience working with the following:
- Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL
- Develop a clear understanding of client's business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
- Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
- Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
- Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with:
- Audience Segmentation
- Inventory optimization
- Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Root-cause analysis
- Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Implement and launch campaigns and ensure their alignment with our clients objectives
- Partner with clients to understand end clients- business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
JOB REQUIREMENTS - Overall Experience :
Must Have - Coding in Python, Web Crawling & NLP
Good to have - Chatbot Analytics & AWS / GCP Certification
Profile & Prior Experience :
- Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques - Statistical Algorithms (preferred in sequence)
- Segmentation (Cluster Analysis)
- Exploratory Analytics (T-tests)
- Multivariate Regression (Logistic, OLS, GLM etc.)
- Decision Trees
- Time series & Non Linear Modeling
- Random Forest
- Neural Network
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Traditional DB's - Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL, Win SQL
- Any of the Big Data querying language (Hive, PIG, Hadoop, etc.) (Good to have)
Experience using digital & statistical modeling software (one or more) -
- R, Revo R (Preferred)
- SAS Basic & Enterprise Miner (Preferred)
- SQL (Preferred)
- Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualisation Tools (Tableau/Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.